Tuesday, July 23, 2013

who i am

First nothing is more important or special  to me than my children. Many days they are the ones that make smile and laugh. 
That being said who am I well…I tend to lean to the crazy side drawn to the darker things in life and the universe. Not that I enjoy pain but I don’t hate it I use it as an escape which is a problem I use to have but now I use it for writing. I use writing for many things mostly get these fucked up things in my head out...some of the things i have written are from my teen years so a while ago...   To look at my book collection you would probably agree I lean towards crazy… it consists of books of the dead,  demons, demonology, witch craft, black arts, a dictionary of demon and one of angels including the fallen. I have a deep interest in the occult, numerology, mythology,  astrology, and zodiac signs…like I said crazy a bit. So as you can see I like to read 
What makes me …me well I won’t bore with my numerology but this touches on some of it…
I was born the year of the tiger. Tigers can be interpreted as selfish and stubborn which isn’t to far from the truth…but they can make great writers (just sayin) they like to go it alone and often feel things more intensely than others they can pounce without warning and their sensitivity can send friend or foe running for cover.
I am also a scorpio….reputed to be the most powerful sign they have intense personal relationships. Even as children they seem wise beyond their years. Many consisder  this  the oldest sign…old and wise beyond their years, scorpios often know the right answers. Sometimes too often they have trouble finding what they need to develop their own happiness. They love to walk to beat of anther drum, you can live with a scorpio for years and never really know them.their eyes often blaze with what words can never express often they wear a mask too often they say no when they mean yes…..their mind powers can make or break them…blah blah blah…I could go on but really.


No comments:

Post a Comment