Monday, July 29, 2013

Death for you is my pleasure

Death For YOU

I’m taking that knife
You stabbed in my back
And plunge it right through your heart
So I can see you bleed
Feel your blood upon my hands
Look into your eyes as the life drains from them
So the last face you see is mine
Then I will watch your lifeless body
Covered in blood that stains my hands
Just sit and look at your lifeless body enjoying my work
Take back all that you took from me
Getting satisfaction at the justice I served
Leaving your body among the garbage you are
Watch the reaper come to claim you dirty soul
To see you dragged down to the fires of hell
I will dream of the punishments they will deliver
How you will drown in rivers of blood
Choke on every rotten word you spoke
For all the pain you caused in life
Satisfied I was the one to put you there
Among the tortured souls where you belong
Where your pain will be endless…

As will be my happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment