Tuesday, July 30, 2013

my words and how little they mean to you...it seems no one gets it

Words
you'll never get it
you read my words
but they carry no meaning for you
to you there just letters on a page
not real thoughts and feelings
you cant see it it just confuses you
makes why wonder why i can't just stop it
it's not real for you just a piece of fiction
you'll never understand
what they mean to me i write them for myself no one else
trying to process this mess in my head
but again you'll never get it
so why waist time trying to convince you-
there so much more than words....
Don’t worry about it..

You don’t even care to read the words I write
To you it’s just nonsense
This is not nonsense this is my life...on paper
Waiting for someone to look and understand
I need help here I’m drowning
I could use a hand to help pull me out
I’m clinging to life not for me...for all of you
I don’t want to be here anymore
I don’t want this anymore
I can’t leave you all behind so...
What can I do take you all with me
I have thought about it…awful
What kind of person even has a thought like that
I just want out

But fuck it…it’s just nonsense on paper…right?






No comments:

Post a Comment