Tuesday, July 23, 2013

See you in hell

I'll meet you there

I'll see you in hell
don't know who will get there first
when your body's cover in dirt
you'll descend into the flames
where you true pain will begin
if I go before you realize I'll be waiting
for they are part of me I am one of them
as we surround that sad soul of yours
you'll look into my black eyes
silently begging for mercy
I remind you as it is above so it is below
you gave me no mercy in life
I will have none for you in death
we'll slice shred rip you a part
for eternity I will have my revenge
your pain will never end
mine ended the moment I said goodbye
you did me wrong
for this moment I have waited so long
if you get there before me they will prepare
the torture will start long before my arrival
the look the shock on your face
makes me smile as you realize
I'm not that savior you were hoping for
but your worst nightmare come to fruition
ohhh and I laugh at your suffering
so just remember I'll meet you there

No comments:

Post a Comment