Tuesday, July 23, 2013

For YOU ya you know who you are

                  For you Ya you

I give a smirk thinking of your fate
I wait patiently for your destiny to come to fruition
as I know what awaits your soul
I must be honest I have to laugh
what awaits you I crack a smile thinking
of that day your soul gets weighed
when before those fiery gates you stand
PLEASE think of me
were it up to me upon your head stone would read:
"here lies the body of a full grown male who never became a man
a full grown child who is now in a place where
he belongs with rivers of boiling blood
and justice is served through with fire
don't cry for him for in life what he caused
he must now live in death"
so I laugh as I pleasure myself on your grave
providing myself pleasure you never could
don't worry I'm sure you'll see me there one day
but I never claimed to innocent and have accepted my fate
on my head stone
"here lies a woman who knew her demons and her fate
that she'd end in front of hells gate"
so for now I just imagine you there


No comments:

Post a Comment