Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Let me say thank you And FUCK YOU
I guess I should thank you
for everything you put me through
I survived-no-I thrived
You were so sure I’d never leave
For so long I believed your lies
Took your intimidation
But you made two big mistakes
See I would never let a man physically hurt me
You crossed that line… never again
Second you dragged our children into the middle
Of our mess and you don’t mess with my kids
From there-there is no coming back
I will never forget the pain you caused us
Things are much better now that your gone
You’re lost to me simply the father of my children
I let you go do what you will
I’ll live my own life now
There’s so much more out there for me
I’ve got a lot of missed time to make up for
You’re a sad little man who never grew up
Ohh you put on a good show
But I know who you really are
So have a good time with your life-I’m finally free


No comments:

Post a Comment