Saturday, July 27, 2013

how you let me fall

The fall








You let me fall
Breaking an already damaged soul
You watched me cry out in pain
You walked away
Left me bleeding on the ground
You tossed it away
The little trust I had left
Adding bricks to the already large walls
That surrounds me no way in no way out
You locked an already shut door
leaving me in the dark
When you did come back
I was already dead inside
So I let you help me up
I took your duplicative hand
Looked into you lying eyes
Too blind to see the truth
You’d just keep letting me bleed
Only to give me a transfusion
Keeping me dead alive
By your side
You slid your daggers
Right through my broken heart
Scarred it turning it to stone
I’m lost in this darkness
Drowning in haunting memories
The laughter left
The light burnt out…long ago
These empty eyes are yours
to remind you how you killed me inside

No comments:

Post a Comment