Wednesday, August 21, 2013

what i'll keep

Never forget
Though were not together anymore
I’ll never forget what you gave me
Our four beautiful children
That you could always make me laugh
How you’d get me to crack a smile
The silly games we played
The crazy nick names we had
The way you looked at me when you use to sing to me
The songs you sang to me and how you meant it
That you could make me feel special
Watching you play with our children
Going on day trips as a family
Reminding me some fun is good
These things I’ll remember
To be kept with me always
Fragile
Living in the shadows no longer
Why hold onto a broken past
When there is a whole future waiting
You’ll always be a part of my past
I’ll forget the bad times-forgive takes a little longer
I’ll hold onto the good keep it in my memories
I hope you find your way
I believe we are both better like this
Life doesn’t have to hurt anymore
Time to make our own destinies
Fate was fragile our time together-broken
A new fate/future waits…
Still
I’ll still laugh at some of the silly things you did
I’ll still smile at some of our craziness  
I’ll still cry at some of our bad times
I’ll still get angry at some of our mistakes
I’ll still cherish some of the moments we shared
I’ll still think of the way you could make me feel special
I’ll still miss you a little bit…


No comments:

Post a Comment