Wednesday, August 28, 2013

angry sex

angry sex
i find you in the dark….words are not needed
physical release i crave with every flick of my tongue 
i feel you growing your inner animal emerging
my back push against the wall dripping with anticipation 
you enter every thrust deeper and harder than the last
providing my body with pleasure and pain i’m begging for it
you take me faster and i cry out in raw dirty pleasure
your manhood pushing….deep hard leading me teasing
use our bodies to exploit the angry physical release desired 
so close dripping you push hard against the wall losing control
i take you in deep and cum on your shaft buried deep in me
and moan as i have i received the angry sexual release  needed  
filled with your cum we walk way with not a word spoken….just  used for 
moments of fucking angry and raw… when i need you need it again
i’ll find you waiting…. to drive your manhood deep to my raw passion

No comments:

Post a Comment